“The Godfather of them all” – Davido Brags as He Covers Forbes Magazine | 2023 | MyResono


 

David Adeleke, better known by his stage name, Davido, is an Afrobeats superstar who just made history by appearing on the cover of Forbes.

Davido Reveals Plan to Make Fashion Statement on Upcoming Tour

The musician, who couldn’t contain his elation, posted a snapshot of the magazine’s cover on his social media pages with an expression of thanks to the Forbes staff.

Then Davido announced that he was a godfather.

In his words:

“Emi n’ikan I be godfather oh! Thank you to the amazing @forbes team. Had fun doing this! Feature out now.”

See reactions below:

logosolori:

“I meet a legend God bless you @magicsticks_ .”

isrealdmw:

“MY OGA. I JUST EAT EBA, EGUSI, AND GOAT MEAT SIR .”

richie.richie127:

“The Godfather of them all .”

kwinjoshua:

“Davido why you go Dey born pikin everywhere?”

chizzy_ika:

“Nah why we dey call you Goat ??.”

arashowpartiessandeventss:

“Greatness is yours forever …tell CHIOMA I miss her.”

donwilly01_

“WHAT’S your favorite on the Timeless Album????????????? Me Unavailable,over Dem alll ,Feel it and KANTE.”

da_riddy147:

“I Cover magazine I cover Magazine, I see am for my Dream I See am for my Dream… ORIADE IBA IMADE.”

beefrosh2021:

“I REPEAT MY SELF NOW DAVIDO IS THE BEST ARTIST IN AFRICA AS AT NOW OOOOO??????????.”

Previous Post Next Post