Joeboy – Body & Soul (Official Video) | 2023 | MyResono

 

Watch Joeboy Performing 'Body & Soul' With His Lover.

Joeboy Body & Soul

Joeboy returns with the visuals of his latest single “Body & Soul“, the single showcases the hitmaker’s flair for penning love songs which pull from both African and Caribbean vibes, and is a track taken from his highly anticipated up-coming sophomore album. Listen HERE!

One of today’s most exciting African artists and superstars, Joeboy. In just over three years, the Nigerian singer has accrued over 2 billion streams while maintaining a non-stop run of smash hit singles. Born Joseph Akinwale Akinfenwa-Donus in Lagos, Nigeria, Joeboy’s career began on a whim in 2017 when the then-college student posted a cover of Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape of You’ to Instagram.

African music superstar Mr Eazi heard the track and recruited Joeboy to join emPawa Africa, a new platform he’d created to fund and mentor emerging African artists. The partnership proved immediately successful as “Baby,” Joeboy’s first official single became one of the biggest afrobeats hits of 2019.

Body & Soul Notable Lyrics
E no get anywhere Wey I wan go
If I could I would love you in my next life
I don’t really care about tomorrow
As long as you dey right now I go dey fine
You got me high when I’m low low
Shawty you can take my soul
All these things Wey I dey talk right now
I dey feel am for my body and soul…”

Video Credit
Director: @perliksdefinition
Producer: @femi_dapson
Production company: @nouvelle_films_

ENJOY!!!


Previous Post Next Post